Flower UPick & Veggie Farmstand
Open mid-July through mid-October (first frost)
Email subscribers get all the updates. Sign up for email notices and be the first to know!
Frolic in the Flowers!
The flower u-pick gardens bring such colorful joy! This little beautiful garden is open to everyone!
The Flower UPick garden has:
- Open hours on Thursday evenings, 4-7pm, and Saturday mornings, 9am-12 noon
- Two dozen types of flowers that bloom abundantly in a rainbow of different colors, from familiar favorites to exotic showstoppers
- Fresh veggie farmstand on Saturday mornings
- Two sizes of cups. No need to count stems
- A discount for flower pickers who re-use their cups
- Complimentary flower food, water, wrap, stickers and ribbons
- Certified Naturally Grown – it means absolutely no synthetic pesticides or herbicides are applied and organic seeds and compost are used.
- Picturesque views of a working family farm on a historic property
- All are welcome. Please help us spread the word!
Visitors say they enjoy spending time in the peaceful flower garden. People enjoy being able to choose the veggies they want each week at the farmstand.
“It is a peaceful time to reconnect with nature and help support a local family farm.”
We guarantee that everything is pesticide free, organic and Certified Naturally Grown on our farm. Absolutely no synthetic chemicals, such as pesticides or herbicides or fertilizers are used that may be harmful to humans, birds, bees, and other pollinators.
How Flower UPick Works
We provide cups. You can choose one of two sizes.
You just cut and fill your cup, no need to keep count of the stems.
TIP: Strip the bottom leaves so that you can fit more stems in your cup! There are plenty of blooms for everyone to enjoy…
We provide scissors, both lefties and righties. You are welcome to bring your own snips, that might work on the larger sunflowers.
- Remember your sunglasses, drinking water, sunscreen to help make your time outside enjoyable.
- Wear gloves if the scratchy plant stems tend to irritate your skin.
- Please leave your pets at home. (Ours get jealous!)
- Children are welcome! It’s a great kids and family activity! Please supervise them at all times, this is a working farm.
Want to Book a Private Flower Picking Party?
We welcome private picking parties and group tours!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your special farm party.
Curious How Modern Market Farms work?
We host and give farm tours for different groups, like student groups, teacher groups, gardening clubs, artist communities, and, of course, fellow farmers. If you want to book a farm tour, please email Bree at email@example.com
Dinners and Workshops
On occasions, we dream up and host fantastically fun farm events, like sunset pizza dinners or lettuce bowl workshops. We tell all our farm friends so they have a chance to participate. If you want to get the news about these memorable events, subscribe to our email list!
Photo & Film Rental
Looking for a one-of-a-kind backdrop for your next photo shoot, film or commercial? Our farm has every possible setting – from rustic farm vistas and farm props to gracious Victorian home decor to natural stone walls, country roads, farm fields and secluded forests. Contact us for more details, to schedule a walk-through, and to book the venue.